I woke up from dreaming, eat my breakfast and fixed my self then go to school. I didn't know that it is our "Sending off ceremony", all I know is I had to wear my uniform cause they said that it is necessary and we are attending a orientation about our immersion. The first activity is about the orientation. It was so boring but it was worthy cause it's for our own good to. The next activity is our sending off ceremony, I was so shocked when we rehearsed the ceremony coz I don't know what to do, until I find it simple. You just gonna walk, follow the person who sits next to you and sit to the chair where you assigned at. The rehearsal was pissing me off coz we finish it at 1 pm and I heared my tummy shouting me, but I know that this is for our own good coz they didn't want the sending off ceremony get ruin.

Comments

Popular Posts